your personal matchmaking advertiser.
.com.au helps you promote and advertise your profile to the
prospective alliance partner to drive an 'Accept', the first step in
seeking a life-partner. Access to the
In order to use the Raazi
.com.au Site ("Site"), you must register as a
member of the Site ("Member"). The Member or any users using the Site
become a Member and promote/ advertise your profile to other Members and
make use of the Raazi
and follow the instructions in the Registration process.The Site is a serious matchmaking platform to seek life partner
and is not a casual dating site. This Agreement sets out the legally
binding terms for your use of the Site and membership. This Agreement
may be modified by Raazi
.com.au from time to time. The membership and
rights of admissions are reserved.
In case you object to any of the Terms and Conditions you may contact us, cancel your membership or not use the website.
We / Us / Our: Raazi.com.au
You / Your/ Customer/ Member: The member or visitor of the Raazi.com.au website
Content: Text, Images, Video, Audio, Graphics, Personal information,
Message, URL, any interactive media, Design, Layout, Intellectual
To register as a member of Raazi.com.au or use this Site, you must be legally competent and of legal marriageable age of at least 18 years of age as per Australian Law. The Raazi.com.au
site is only to facilitate personal advertisement for lawful marriage
alliance between persons who are legally competent to enter into
matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. Membership in the
Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and
warrant that you have the right, consent, authority, and legal capacity
to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or
prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order
or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent
authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You further
confirm that you intent to seek a life partner and that you shall not
use this site for casual dating. You also agree to abide by all of the
terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Raazi.com.au
is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe
that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any
misrepresentation, Raazi.com.au reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership
You must not create or have more than one profile at any point of time.
- You must not create or have more than one profile at any point of time.
- You acknowledge and agree that your membership is for you only and cannot be transferred to any other person.
are obliged and agree to safeguard your profile. At no point of time
any individual other than you must use your profile. If other individual
uses your profile, you are responsible for it. Our Terms and Conditions
apply to every user and must be followed by every single user.
- When creating a profile and registering to Raazi.com.au website, you must provide accurate and complete information. Raazi.com.au website will not accept your application unless the application form is completed with all the mandatory fields filled in.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your membership profile information.
- You acknowledge and agree that you should not register on Raazi.com.au or apply
for membership if you have been convicted for any kind of offence or
felony or have any criminal record (under your government). Raazi.com.au does not do criminal check on members. Raazi.com.au
might do reference check if required but is not obliged to do it and
can delete the user anytime without any notification.
- Raazi.com.au is
not obliged to protect the information and the content you provide. You
acknowledge and agree that the information and content you provide is
public and visible to everyone who access the website.
- You are solely responsible for all your activities on the website and all the information, content and photo's you provide.
- You understand and agree that Raazi.com.au may delete any listing,
content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content")
that in the sole judgment of Raazi.com.au violate this Agreement or which
might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or
threaten the safety of either Raazi.com.au and/or its Members.
- The following is an
indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on
the Site. we will investigate and take appropriate legal action
in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement,
including without limitation, removing the offending communication /
Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such
violators. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that
promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against
any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or
promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening,
obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's
copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links
to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed
copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden
pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a
sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such
as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or
providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior
written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and
- You must use the Raazi.com.au Service in a
manner consistent with Australian state, and federal
laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member
profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street
addresses, URL's, and email addresses.
Please contact us
If you have any questions / concerns regarding this service agreement.